

Of course within two seconds of walking into the holding area...he lets out a stinky surprise. Mommy got to change that one.

The first doctor visit was acutally great. Dr. Mac is so wonderful. He took 30 minutes to get to know us, asked about how we meet, when is our first date planned after the birth of Landon, what is family history and so forth. He then took Landon and talked to him. I will always remember his comment as he handed Landon back to Brandy "Mom, he is perfect." All was good until the foot prick...I teared up and watched with a heavy heart.
1 comment:
DEAR OSTERBERGER FAMILY,
ALL FOUR OF YOU!!!
SORRY THAT I HAVE BEEN SUCH A AWFUL AUNT.
I HAVE BEEN HAVEING LOTS OF ISSUES.
NOW!!
HE IS BEAUTIFUL, I HAVE TO AGREE WITH THE DOCTOR HE LOOKS PERFECT FROM HERE.
CONGRADULATIONS AND I WILL PROMISE TO COME SEE HIM (AND ALL OF YOU AND THE HOUSE)SOON.
I DO LOVE YOU GUYS
MARGARET
Post a Comment